a blog that will make you smile:)

About Me

My photo
I love to blog anything: food, places, hobbies, fashion, etc. It's basically pieces of my life that I want to share with you:) Hopefully you will find it interesting and don't forget to comment!

"But you are chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of him who called you out of darkness and into his marvelous light." (1 Peter 2:9)

Monday, April 26, 2010

It's called Beauty






These photos show the compassion of animals and the idea that even animals can create beauty.

5 comments:

  1. OOHH! yay your first blog :DDD And i really like your thingy at the top that has the title and the sunflower it is prettyyyy XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW!!! luv the first pic. and the butterfly one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "its called beauty", no kinding ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really nice, Julia!!! I love your blog!!!!!! I love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete

# of clicks
# of New Visitors
Thanks for reading!

Search This Blog

Followers

Powered By Blogger