a blog that will make you smile:)

About Me

My photo
I love to blog anything: food, places, hobbies, fashion, etc. It's basically pieces of my life that I want to share with you:) Hopefully you will find it interesting and don't forget to comment!

"But you are chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of him who called you out of darkness and into his marvelous light." (1 Peter 2:9)

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hitting Those Pinatas

So I told my brother (only 8 years old) about all the things that were coming up. Now since its "half" over I can actually blog and tell you about all those "pinatas". I told my brother that I had: AP testing, SAT II, Advanced Orchestra 3 testing, Algebra 2 Honors testing, Science Bowl testing (I'm such a geek), Red Cross Banquet (I tried out for officer:D but don't know the results yet), and...have to bring up my grade by at least 1% for English Honors to get a solid A. I spent about 10 min. complaining and explaining to him. I became all fired up because I was so stressed. He responded by calmly saying, "Man, you have a lot of pinatas to hit..." What is that even suppose to mean? You tell me.

2 comments:

  1. wow your lil bro has a way with words lol. and it means that YOU HAVE TOOOOO MUCH STUFF TO DO AND SUCCEED AT!!!!! aaaaahh you asian nerd! lol. and you have to take a friggen test to get into orchestra 3???? dang our school is locoooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is so much stuff to do, and it is very difficult to hit all those "pinatas". But I all I can say is TRY YOUR BEST AT EVERYTHING:) even if you fail there will be other chances too!!!!

    ReplyDelete

# of clicks
# of New Visitors
Thanks for reading!

Search This Blog

Followers

Powered By Blogger