a blog that will make you smile:)

About Me

My photo
I love to blog anything: food, places, hobbies, fashion, etc. It's basically pieces of my life that I want to share with you:) Hopefully you will find it interesting and don't forget to comment!

"But you are chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of him who called you out of darkness and into his marvelous light." (1 Peter 2:9)

Monday, May 31, 2010

I love this kid!


Russell from the Pixar Movie, UP!

5 comments:

  1. lol i wathced this on bluray last week! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute and chubby :P lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. XDDDDD i wanna see bluray.. :( i saw it on my ipod and it was awful quality cause i downloaded it from lime XDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was such a cute movie!! I loved it! But I have to admit I did cry at some parts:D Thanks for the comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I have yet to watch UP yet though. :(

    ReplyDelete

# of clicks
# of New Visitors
Thanks for reading!

Search This Blog

Followers

Powered By Blogger