a blog that will make you smile:)

About Me

My photo
I love to blog anything: food, places, hobbies, fashion, etc. It's basically pieces of my life that I want to share with you:) Hopefully you will find it interesting and don't forget to comment!

"But you are chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of him who called you out of darkness and into his marvelous light." (1 Peter 2:9)

Monday, May 3, 2010

Woman at window.


by me. painted with oil paint. from Monet. 

2 comments:

  1. YOU didd tht?? :O WOW!!!!!!

    sorry i havent commented at all..for some reason i never got the notice tht u updated ure blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I really want to know what the woman is staring at though. haha.

    ReplyDelete

# of clicks
# of New Visitors
Thanks for reading!

Search This Blog

Followers

Powered By Blogger